Premium Gutter Mesh
Triple-G® Gutter Mesh
Guttershield uses the “3G” or Triple-G® Premium Gutter Mesh for installations where a heavy-duty polymesh gutter protection system is required.
Triple-G® Gutter Mesh is the only non-screwed system that’s available in complete lengths of up to 30 metres to match your roof colour. This means that Triple-G can be cut to size on site for all lengths of gutters. There are never any middle joins in the gutter mesh so it leaves a seamless neat look that other inserted gutter guards cannot offer. Triple-G is a rolled in gutter guard that is primarily cut to the correct 200mm width (unlike other inferior 180mm meshes).
Tough & Durable
Triple-G is made with high-density polyethylene in the upper (top side) strands of the mesh, with carbon black strands underneath for added strength. The mesh weighs nearly 1000 grams per square metre. This formula was devised for the ultimate in non-metallic gutter guard protection.
The product will not undergo substantial fading, change colour, or crack due to UV exposure, and comes with a 10 year warrantee from the date of installation. You can rest assured that you’re being offered a gutter guard that was developed by Australians, for the Australian climate!
Benefits of Triple-G
- Shields gutters and valleys from leaves and debris
- Allows for maximum water collection with minimal sheeting risk
- Safe for rain tanks used for drinking water
- Durable with a long 25 year expected lifespan
- Reduced maintenance and gutter cleaning
- Keeps out birds, vermin and wildlife out
- Suitable for a wide range of roof and gutter types
- Easier to remove and reclean the gutters in future
- Your absolute best gutter mesh choice for sensitive roofs like asbestos, plastic, slate roofs and terracotta shingles
- Trusted Australian made product
Wide Range of Colours
Make the right choice when it comes to gutter protection, contact GUTTERSHIELD today!